Career Search Engine

Custom Search

Career Search Results

Friday, September 12, 2008

>> Top Reasons Employees Seek Help for Workplace Problems

Supervisory suggestions on handling these are below.

1. I'm stressed out because I can't do my job with the resources and time allotted to me.

2. I try to communicate my problems to my supervisor, but he/she won't take the time to listen to me.

3. My supervisor won't do anything about another employee who's causing lots of problems.

4. I'm doing the work of 3 people. (Followed by: I never got the raise I was promised; or, Now they're not even looking to hire new people anymore).

5. My supervisor doesn't apply policies equally to different employees.

6. My supervisor hovers over my shoulders.

7. My supervisor hides in his/her office.

These are some of the reasons for what an worker seeks the help or workplace problems....


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin